Episode 001 - Q & A
In Episode 001 - Feels Like Summer we had some questions... Let's get those answered!
FEELS LIKE SUMMER VIDEO - WATCH IT!
1. Victorious, by Panic! At the Disco is the song that Rivers co-wrote. When you hear it you will know what we mean...
2. No, Weezer does not sound like Twenty One Pilots, and they don't share labels either. Rachel was WRONG. Crush DOES manage Panic! At the Disco, Lorde, Courtney Love, and Andrew McMahon In the Wilderness though!
3. There is NO clock tower at Hollywood Forever Cemetery. There is a tower of sorts, but something tells me there is no coffee table with money on it up there... Maybe it was a dream? Rivers, let us know?
4. Iceberg Slim is not a book but an author, otherwise known as Robert Beck. He wrote a book called Pimp, which was an inside look on what it was actually like to be a pimp in the 60's/ 70's. Huh! Pretty interesting Wikipedia read.
5. The podcast that we talked about with the Brian interview at SXSW is Cigar City Radio Episode 24. It was a good one! Check it out!
6. Rivers' birthday is June 13, 1970. He is a Gemini. WHO IS A LIBRA?
7. 1970 is the year of the dog! Rivers is a gold dog, which means his characteristics are: conservative, desirable, cautious, and always ready to help others. Awe...